Thread: lmao...herbs
View Single Post
Old 08-27-03, 09:19 PM   #1
S.M.L
BANNED

lmao...herbs

IP:

now I honestly wanna know....who the fuck are all of you? Split clititcus..ok I know you...your the herb that got offended by my reply I guess...and u take the net really seriously so u decided to delete our threads....btw thanx for cleaning up all our freeposts since we don't have mod powers....

now...rico....the only rico I know is the gay guy off wrestling that pinches guys asses in the middle of a match...and ur not even in a crew are u? lmao....herb

now...I'm not associating with IJL in this beef...why u ask? is it cuz I'm scared? no....or cuz I care about this beef? no....it's b/c I DON'T give a fuck about any of those herbs in the other crew...regime or w/e...and I don't see how my crew got tied up in it nor do I care...

now...if IJL and Regime o w/e is gonna battle that's cool n all..but I'm not gonna be in it....now if any of you fucks want to battle me...then your CHALLENGING ME...to a 1 on 1 audio battle with my rules in which you post first...pinkslip battle....I'm not scared simply cuz I don't give a shit if I get banned seeing as how my rap career (which I have unlike 95 percent of the site) will still exist...and it'll get this little site out of the way n off my schedual...

personally I want to battle splitviticus or whatever the fuck ur name is...I don't give a damn about what any of the other crew members say...cuz basically "if anybody say fuck me...everybody say FUCK YOU" in the words of Tech N9ne....other than that I could give a damn....I say it's an audio battle...you post your verse first since ur challenging me...verses are no limit in size or length.....skits can be put in em...whatever we wanna do....cuz it's no doubt in my mind I'll MURDER you on audio...I would do it on text but it's kind of a waste of time...

now any IJL members have some words of wisdom? my mind is set, this is how it's going if split cliticus decides to battle me then the loser will be IP banned from Rapbattles.com....dickryde votes n all that...I really don't even care...vote however u want to...dickryde votes would be obvious tho after u get what I have planned for u...

neway....

peace
Send a message via AIM to S.M.L Send a message via Yahoo to S.M.L