Thread: Signs
View Single Post
Old 08-28-03, 08:41 AM   #14
prophiit

IP:

I am flattered by all the positive responses..........thanks to doggydog and shiznit your views were both somewhat on point...so close...........really they are totally correct just a little adjustment is needed.

First of all the concept came to me in the stupidest way possible. My wife wrecked our truck and so i had to take the bus to work and walk home, well when you walk and slow down a bit you tend to notice things: traffic, signs, people and how the act.
The poem is a reflection of rules, and how they effect the journey through life we all take. ENTER-birth - CONSTRUCTION AHEAD/ENDED-puberty -- EXIT-death. each sign is an example of the new and different things we experience through life. I thought long and hard about posting this and decided to do it only because every time i post in open mic i'm told i don't use meta's so i figured i'd just write one big metaphor for life........course they probably say "it dosen't have enough multi's" LOL just kidding................thanks again..................1