View Single Post
Old 08-28-03, 11:12 PM   #2
tru~kriminal

IP:

I Knock You 'Back-Till-Ya-Pause', Lyrics 'Crackin-Ya-Jaw', Hard Enough To 'Patch-Up-Ya-Flaws', Hittin So Ya "Head-Will-Spin"
'Attack'-The 'Dome-Of-This-Motion', I'll Punch You With My Fists 'Styrofoam-Attached' To Give You A Taste Of Your Own "Potion" //

Watch Me 'Slit-The-Wrists-Of-This-Fool' Then 'Sh!t-On-His-Spit-Like-A-Stool', Leave Him In His 'Own-Blood-Pool', I "Serve-Till-He-Sinks"
Black Eyes 'Shinin-Like-Jewles', You Found Out What 'Whack-Rhymin-Could-Do', Actin Phoney 'Like-Ja-Rule' Plus You "MURDER-THE-INK(c) //

This Cat Is 'Unable-To-Shine', Original Aint 'Capable-To-Incline', Rolls Wit An 'Unlickable-Nine' My Punches Put A Hex 'On-His-Game'
I'll 'Bust-This-Loser', Middle Aged Dude, Tryin To Be 'A-Textcee-Brusier', Reminds Me Of A 'Bums-Computer' The Way He's "Off-With-The-Aim" //

I Do More Than 'Break-Ya-Neck' .. Punches Weak No Need 'To-Protect' Aint Goin 'Gain-No-Respect' Once I "Crack-Ya-Spine"
The Outcome Is You 'Lose-Chump' .. Leave Ya 'Bruised-And-Bumped, Fool Couldnt Gimme 'Goose-Bumps' If He Was "R.L.-Stien"

Flow To 'Attack-His-Breathin', Say You ILL But You 'Lack-The-Reasons', Your Verse 'Happens-To-Be-Decent' But It Aint An "ORIGINAL-ONE" //
'Loosing-Ya-Patience', Hot Versus FUK YA UP Like 'Boozin-Wit-Hatiens', You Spittin Hard Shots Is Just 'Imaginations' Like "Subliminal-Guns" //