View Single Post
Old 08-29-03, 12:24 PM   #4
Meks
Spare Me Your Bullshit

IP:

Mc Thrilla You Cant Poll Vote dawg sorry...........get 250 MORE POSTS, then vote...............LMAO..................READ THE FUCKIN TITLE........damn ppl are blind these days

Yo *Check it*

Ya whole persona I'll dis-respect it, You Bitin Like'a Pirahna and on Rb you neglected..........
Theres nothin you can say that'll beat me cuz you Aint my equal,
I Merked you once and I Will Again in the Sequal//1

You Feeble and I'm Evil, Lethal as fuck put this Dawg ta sleep for good so theres no retreival............
Ya skill is Lost Like a 3 yr old walkin around New York, you aint iLL and all that talkin sound git u hit wit "2 Forks"//2

Most Cats lern they lesson the first tyme, You Boast Raps but my pre-ception is they Tha Worst Rhymes..........
You wanna curse mines? You'll get left in'a Herse Confined, I'll fuckin serve you like'a Concubine, Fuck wit mine I'll dis-Rupt ya Spine//3

Call me E cuz I'm Drainin ya Vertabre Fluid wit deese Lines, Now You Conplanin-Hunched Up Like Scared Fe-Lines..........
Replace your ink, re-trace tha link, your still the weakest, you couldn't fuckin touch meks at your lyricall peak btich//4

It's time for tha last Bar, the last Call, Fight Me and you'll even be un-able to attain Life Support............
U Like Benzino Down to his last buck, Last Resort, 'RITE'ly your Verse is Like Midget's Trippin, Always Fallin Short //5

Peace
Send a message via AIM to Meks