View Single Post
Old 08-29-03, 01:44 PM   #23
mc thrilla

IP:

dope battle guys it was close but heres the breakdown

wordplay=X came wit better wordplay n this battle, but i liked rappads as well

vocab=X go this too, nothing too impressive but still had nice vocab usagehttp://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76662 and hit this up to holla

multis=tough cuz neither used multis til the end of each verse, but X had a few more than rappad, so X gets this one

flow=tie, cna really go either way, both lost consistnecy in flow in smoe areas,but then regained it later on, so this is a tie

creativity=X was a little more creative, rappad i like your shit dawg but X go this one too

punches=well, punches win battles and X takes this one again, rappad had some solid shit but X came harder

favorite line= i usually only have one favorite line butthis goes to both, liked these lines the most

X="i bring-flavor,lyrical human being-craver,battlen me couldnt be-braver/
if you thinkin of killen me in this battle, check ya self kid cause thats some dangerous behavior"

rappad=I'll murder you now, name-the-spot cuz i easily manipulate ill-legal like racist cops//
You have the fakest-drops and you get ate-a-lot so dining on your verse will be the only time I taste a loss//

good shit yalldope battle guys it was close but heres the breakdown

wordplay=X came wit better wordplay n this battle, but i liked rappads as well

vocab=X go this too, nothing too impressive but still had nice vocab usage

multis=tough cuz neither used multis til the end of each verse, but X had a few more than rappad, so X gets this one

flow=tie, cna really go either way, both lost consistnecy in flow in smoe areas,but then regained it later on, so this is a tie

creativity=X was a little more creative, rappad i like your shit dawg but X go this one too

punches=well, punches win battles and X takes this one again, rappad had some solid shit but X came harder

favorite line= i usually only have one favorite line butthis goes to both, liked these lines the most

X="i bring-flavor,lyrical human being-craver,battlen me couldnt be-braver/
if you thinkin of killen me in this battle, check ya self kid cause thats some dangerous behavior"

rappad=I'll murder you now, name-the-spot cuz i easily manipulate ill-legal like racist cops//
You have the fakest-drops and you get ate-a-lot so dining on your verse will be the only time I taste a loss//

good shit yall
poll vote=X,
poll vote=X,