Re: Re: ~Spoken Word~

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Uben. Sonned
Kicks Back....Watches Tel Lie Vision....Writes~

Bodysnatchers Wanna Come About To
Intercept The Visions, These Visions
Of True Christians....True Catholicism
Whos With Em?wow jus the intro alone was interestin you know right from da beginnin its gonna be good, the way u decided to this topic

Homosexual Priests That Claim Theyre Not Comittin,
Sins While They're Abominations,Got My Nomination!touchy subject its weird i have only seen a very few do this topic in poetry

Theres Not Many Things That God Dosent Approve Of,
Brainwashing For Five Hundred Alex(?!?!)
These Individuals Need To Cool Off
And Rejuvinate Their Principles,Alex? your right god doesnt aproove of wat these people are doing good choice of vocab on this and the past few lines very persuing words which makes a reader want to keep going

Sunday Morning Saints To Monday Morning Sinners,
Food For Thoughts Served As Daily Brunch
They Often Wonder Whats For Dinner, (?!?!)
[ damn never really think bout stuff like this happenin in your area and thatd be very scary if the shit ;like this happened in sumones town and havin sumone write bout it makes it even more worth facin to stop it the assult

A Night Cleansed Of....The Stinch Of,
Child Mollestation..More Friends (?!?!)
Last Meal Reenactments (?!?!)
Alter Boy Pagents...Idolizing Michael Jacksons (?!?!)
is this part true its kinda like weird like you had your imagination get away from you on that part

Whats In The Center Of The Frame Is Tainted
But Who Has Ever Aced A "Purity" Test, Right?
Run Along And Splash Your Holy Water
Like A Good Little Boy Our Lives Will Just Be Perfect Now,
But Whos "Pure"?...Wanna Know Whos Really "Pure"?
wow seem very smart in religion and da facts of the rules in which they do and dont particapate in but you must not make poeple think your against them but i know that you were gettin your point across which is good to do

Only One Who Predicted That They Would
Say You Will See Death As We See It,
Now Every Single Church Has The Story Remixed,

Mormon Presbertarian Catholic Baptist Non Denominational,
Non Confrontational With Exceptionally Well Skills At Acting......
good ending to a excellent poem it had me wantin to keep reading no matter wat it was apoem that you couldnt pass up the oppertunity to read cause it was an interesting poem that spoke the true and disturbing facts bout wats goin on in the religous part of the united states wat need to be fixed basically not much everythin was on key the flow was there the words were not to simple and to offensive so i dunno why they are flippin out on it but i htink it was a really good peice i give it a 9/10 for the creativity imaginary quality and wordplay
good job and keep writin man youll be great at this
[/B]

couldnt have said it better