View Single Post
Old 08-30-03, 08:51 PM   #4
MythikuL
*Just Try And Stop Me*

IP:

plague be spittin-like-a-biter/i be thrownin him out sayin bitch go home and retire/
aimin straight still u miss diddly/silly how this hill billy says plague hot wen true its chilly/
who cares wat u spit-about/wen i win dont let a fit-sprout/cuz dukes up while i throw fists-out/
plague how many names do u occupy/couldnt spit ink if u where a adult octipie/
(they shoot out inky substances)
hands down ur a wacked up crack-pot/wen come 2 u. i smack-alot/ ur growin old like the bronx's
sand-lot/ (baseball diomand)
yo,ur spits might cary plague but always a solution/bitch spit old polution,i kno ur a biter..cuz
every one of ur lines where in the U.S's constitution/(showin how old plague is)
lazy cuz with that many posts but only a 2-zero/ only way this kat could clean up and get rid of
his lines plague is if he made kids with anti-hero (name would be anti-plague lol)
disturbing the peace with distrubiton with deadly aspects/ restricted deniing applications 4 a
win by herbz and in this case rejects/
tongue-tied, on my shit, and didnt even begin/spit in fast be wearin ur lines-thin, cuz my punches.
hit the hardest wen i aim 4 the chin/
u be droolin over u fame and stardom/endin u restricted merk.com..cuz u battled me..damn u R-dumb
wen i drop u got D.r comin 2 ur aid/u D.r every vet..in the parade, just so u can be authentic-made
complete, u be sweatin be 4 u beat ur meat..wen i come with this much heat/
plage will be non exsistent like orange penguins/trully ur spits r sins...cuz ur punches r weak
like a sisters kick 2 the shins/
(orangepenguin666 is his email)

FINISHER***
instantly on the run plague be revealing his soft-spots/but restricted will make u suffer..and
stop ur streak like un-wanted blood-clots/
plague be messin up Rb makin it like him 2nd best/cuz with my test,cuz i pressd the right buttons a
and shut u down faster then cardiac arrest/

I'M BACK!!!
Send a message via AIM to MythikuL