View Single Post
Old 08-30-03, 08:53 PM   #5
PlaGuE
New to RB

IP:

Back In Tha Rap Game Only Battlin' Vets, With Exception To Restricted, Ama Leave This Kid A "Brunette"
"Shit On His Head", This Kids In A Cold Sweat, Hes Just Agreed To A Single-Player Russian Roulette
Whip Out A Blade Give Res A Prison Tatoo, His Merking Was Once Overdue, Now It's Down To Catch 22
Either You No-Show And DQ, Or Drop And Lose, One Things For Sure, You Got A L Up Your Anal Avenue
Probably Blame A No-Show On Your Internets Disconnect, PlaGuE's A Virus, Penetrate Your System Like Vaginal Sex
Respect To You For Atleast Accepting The Inevitable Affect, Your Gonna Lose, Give Up Writing, Start Spinnin' Decks
Yet To Find A Worthy Win Youve Explored, Now You've Dived In Deep, Go Back To The Drawing Board
One Line Would Be Hard Enough To Eject Your Spinal Cord, Dumb Ass Thought Hed Win, Now In A Hospital Ward
Only Way You'd Ever Be Dope Is To Visit A Drug-Store, Only Time I Wack Is When I Smack You With A 2 By 4
Fuck Anti-War, This Battles Gonna Be Spillin' Gore, I Thought I Was On RB, But This Seems Like EasyWinGalore
<div align="center">
Yes... Back.
Fuck You.

</div>
Send a message via AIM to PlaGuE