View Single Post
Old 08-31-03, 11:09 PM   #13
Amp
King of Nowhere

IP:

okay im gunna break this down right, if i dont oh well

Iceberg:

"Be careful.....U might get hit" by your own shit Ricochet...
I'll flip the script....And 'play your words' wit ya wordplay...
first line was okay it played off his title and his name i would give it a 6.5. second line the whole flip the script thing we can all tell is a little played but with the way you put it it was nice so 7 total here was 13.5/20I say this battle, its goin your way...The L's headed towards me..
Wait a minute...His name is Ricochet...I guess I had it wrong G...
at first i was "what the hell are you doing" but then once you get to the second line you get the "big" picture behind it once again you had a good line so im gunna give that combined a 17/20, niceThis would mean the W bounced off u and came its true direction..
And Left U feenin for another win...Like Herbs wit loss complexions this first line was still going off the last two so i'm giving it a 7 for like a "combo" or some shit . second line was nice it made me laugh and for that a 10 total here 17/20
Bitch U couldn't 'fuck wit me' even u were 'pussy & I were dick'...
U talk a lotta shit, but like 'healthy people'..ya raps are from 'sick'.... that whole fuck me thing is on its prime of being played so i'll give it a 6.5. that second line was okay but at first i didnt get it (im slow) but after a re-through i found it was an okay line and for that you get another 6.5 total here 13.5/20Not iLL at-all, U're sickness......Can be cured by simple tylenol...
While my punchlines define the reason that people even rap-at-all.... both were nice lines and they made a lot of sense to me and so for that they get a combined score of 16/20
Ricochet....what can I say...Your punches have no effect..
Its not that your not tryin...Its just your skills suffer from merk-neglect first line just straight up played so it gets a 3 and that is being generous :P and that second line was nice so its getting you a 7.5 10.5/20 for thereSorry to say Ricochet....U can't bounce this merk back...
So Take the "L" u fuckin "L"oser and add it to ya "L"osses stack.... first was okay i could of seen it worded better but it gets a 6 here and that second line just killed so im giving you a 10 for it so 16/20

so that gets you a 109.5/140

other dude i'll break yours down in a few because this took a long time (really long)
Send a message via AIM to Amp