Thread: XL4REAL vs. me.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-03, 12:21 PM   #5
XL4REAL

IP:

check it.......

You've been a Virgin since the day you were born,
when you putting on ya shoes is the only time you get the horn. (shoe horn)

You've layed yourself down to rest provoking my scorn,
ya family had to get up real soon to start there early morn. (early morning-morning for death)

Your in two minds whether your skitzophrenic one mind wack and one mind generic,
How can you diss when you too soft to of meant it, you say your spitting the truth but you've already bent it.

Im enjoying battlin you cuz its apparent im winning leaving ya head spinning like a top,
your no showing and bouncing like bunji jumping im cutting the cord as you drop.

Your bleeding like bitches with there once a month glitches i'll put you on the spot,
but you cant show, you cant go, your a worm with no glow your stuck like the clot.

Its a sure miricle that ya still spitting the lyricals after I told you to zip it and you took it too literal,
Now you cant spit-at-all unless you unzip-ya-whole making it so hard it could be mission impossible.

You lost all ya style, you cant encode me for a while, you tried to trap me with an enigma, (enigma-puzzle)
but ya so dumb and dosile luckily its a 1 month trial you got yourself an enima. (enima-collonic irrigation)

You stepped up to battle me eager to be a fatality, obviously I need to teach you to be patient, (patient in hospital)
Your so wack to me activly ya brain compacity is late like virgin trains to the station.

Ok im giving up here......lets see what you got sucker......