View Single Post
Old 09-01-03, 03:02 PM   #2
MythikuL
*Just Try And Stop Me*

IP:

trippin like a clumsy blond/ ass so soar, u bought out the store of miracle gold-bond/(powdershit

twiddlin ur thumbs/waitn..4 ur bitin material 2 fall from the mouths like cookie crumbs/

thugz winin cuz's immediate shrugz and funny looks/hes got more crookz stealin wins 4 him then his spits got catchy hookz/

knock the wind from ur boy gaspin 4 air/chin high nostrils flair'd as ur record matters...like i cared/

cryin me a river spittin rhymez wack like J.timberlake/my spits hard 2 shake, crazy shit that urz just can take,my shit rnt, 2 be toyd around with like eazy bake/

T.D.Cee couldnt be like me, if he stold a restric'd sign/Do u couldnt match my shit if u stold everyone of my lines/(they would be the same spit..but id still win)

dilvering blows like holiday invites/battlin flames ignites, and still u stealin material from the bill of rights, and still u cant recite/

battlin from a T,D.C restricted Area/ cuz even u could barely hang with me even if i was occupied with histeria/

Finisher***

ezily reuniting u with my punches like u sayin ur nonbiting/ embarrasing ur self, not bein able 2 read my thugz do cry puches writing/

blockin views, of dilerious thugz who i confuse/like sparkin a fuse, im gonna start this bitch with my last line with a thugz day out daily abuse/

I'M BACK!!!
Send a message via AIM to MythikuL