View Single Post
Old 09-03-03, 07:50 AM   #14
$!Ck$eeD
Banned

IP:

Lemme Break this Down Bar-by-Bar......

Everyone listen as i get to dissen this fag hes pissen me off--
But as i destroy him ma verses deploy curses its settin me off--
^...Nothing Special....Weak IntroI just mixed tha remix up he cant get up hes lost in this war--
I fucked his girl n she gave me head too, damn is she a whore--
^...Dissin His Girl?....Stick to Dissin Tha opponent Dawg...Weak
This match is heated and the remix is defeated i beat you--
So roll out ya beef - to dine i am seated i will eat you!--
^....Wanting to Eat His Beef?...Sounds Homo-ish..Still Nothin Special
10 linez this battle is minez votin 5 timez its over--
Ya grimez aint a match fo these rhymez ya wannabe poser--
^....Calling somebody a 'Poser' aint a Good Way to Win
Ya lyrics are beleemic, Remix, see this? get ya ass to the wack E-centa--(wackness emergency center)
Now ya aint shyt, bitch it was fun, but i won ya ass is done come back lata n maybe ya do betta--
^....I have No Idea Where you were going with that...It was Totally Off From other shit you were saying.....Pretty Weak

Overall.....Below Average Verse.......

Dumpin'-shells bullets thru his stomach couldn't have "flow" if u "pumped-a-well" as the sharp pain blazes and he bumps-into-hell// (water flows in a well)
"Hydrating" n "feeding" you like a "luncheon-well" wit metaphores you went to school talkin' bout ur "boy" like it was "hump-n-tell"//(hydrating-well luncheon-feeding)
^....If You have to Explain what you're Tryna say then You Need to Restructure it....Gay jokes Are Played....
Loadin-my-clips gettin ready to "serve you" cuz i am a great "server" fuckin' "golden-by-tips"//
Holdin-fly-shit when i spit on this site everyone flips and you are my next victim rollin-by-quick//
^....Ehhhh Ok i Guess...Nothin Stood up....
You said you the "invincable-nucca" but i see you more like a "dissabled-muthafucca"//
You gettin' more "dribbled" on wit "balls" than if u was the "court" at-"Rucka", Bitch is "swallowin" but not cuz he scared but cuz he a "cock-sucka"//
^...Again...Gay jokes Are Played....And this Punch Was More like a Crippled Duke.....
Lyrical flows burnin' up your inside-intestines, Acidity based flow that'll teach ya a "pride-lesson"//
Listen my lyrical score is "high testin", while yours is basic and "hype-missin"//
^....This is Where you annoyed me with tha word 'lyrical'.....Nothin good Here....Basic Content....
Keep throwin' them bows hopin' one of ya "punches" will collide, They too weak so i'ma "drench" u wit lyrical "alkaline"//
Next thing ya graspin' the mouse rubbin' ya "eyes", readin' this last line i gave u a "black eye" now u can say that you "shine"// (shiner)
^....Weak.....Could Shorten ya bars Up a Tad

Overall...a Little better than tha other Kats......Not by much Though.....Keep Writing and Thinkin' of Indepth Ish Kiddo's....You'll get there.....

Vote-...Tha Remix......

P.S....Remix.....I dont know How you Got to 16-1...You Musta Beat up on Some lowsy Opponents.....F'Real...