View Single Post
Old 09-03-03, 07:52 PM   #64
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
Hit'em up was garbage, Pac with his ignorant ass, Mr. prophet/revolutionist/inspirator dissed Prodigy, who has sickle Cell Anemia. everybody knows that only black people suffer from it, (and I mean suffer & Die). How could you get on a track and say some bullshit like that.

dude prodigy dissed him first.....I AM A BIG MOBB DEEP FAN and yes i think it was wrong to diss him about sickle cell, but damn that just shows that he aint scared to say what he wants...i mean aint that what battlin is about? dissin your opponent to get the win...makin the crowd laugh in their face.....but yes again i think it was wrong of tupac to diss him for sickle cell...but if he dissed me that doesnt mean i wouldnt do the same thing pac did...its called a PERSONAL my friend...it shows that pac had balls to say somethin that no one else would........ and any ways b4 pac died it was reported that he began to get along with Mob Deep...buts thats only what i heard so i dunno...w/e it doesnt matter hes fuckin dead...anyways

Hit em up was good but.....

i believe that

The Realist - HoW You Gon Be A Soldier (When There Aint No War)...is the best...it was a diss on No Limit...he fuckin clowned their ass