Veteran

IP:

Birthday...January 15, 1990
Age...13
Crew...Legendz
Biography...I rep myself and Philly...period
Location...Kenzo, Philly
Interests...graffiti, freestyle, rap, basketball

Young P just a bitch ta me gonna get killed ruthlessly and mercilessly have me coppin an insanity plea.
His face like Halloween cuz I hit mean like Butterbean on caffeine the way I keep him from fourteen. (he's 13 yrs old)

Interested in graffiti but gettin baked like ziti cuz ya tryin ta spray paint a goddamn peace treaty...
Sign ya shit but use your blood spit ta drown like a flash flood so I can 'drag ya name through the mud'.

P's Young cuz puberty ain't sprung leavin him baby hung dreamin of Connie Chung's tongue...
Someday you'll score but it'll be with a hardcore whore who'll show the emotion of a movie with no musical score.

This child 'don't spit first' by his own quote, he spits after his dad cums down his throat...
Incest boat ya float, pop's dick ya promote and ya think after all this peeps gonna vote for what ya wrote?

Ran like a bitch our last time out let me drop my rock then no-showed our bout...
But this bullet with ya name is still 'online' blasting ya head cuz of rule number 9.