View Single Post
Old 09-04-03, 08:35 PM   #45
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
you probabley didnt even care before 9/11. everone got branwashed with patriotism after that.

shut the fuck up. all you guys speaking patriotism could give a fuckless before 9/11 stop tring to front liek super americans.

i didnt care before that and i still dont care

I was active in the nations defense sector prior to 9/11, I had been deployed to over 8 sites and coordinated over 100 reconnaissance missions before that date. As most know I am not an enlisted man and I did not join the military. I am a defense contractor with a background in Radar systems, and electronic engineering, (at the time) I studied and decided to advise on technical issue's for the US Air Force, (at the time). So you can't call me a band wagon patriot, you can't say I'm just older and don't understand, because I'm only in my twenties, early very early that is... Secuirty has always been an issue with me, love for this country since the day I was born. I am a mexican american who is blessed from birth in this great nation. Most mexicano's still have family back in mexico, who would kill for the opprotunites our children have here. C, I remeber your comments about not being able to go to a school of your chioce.. Well dawg, I went to a violent ass high school, with a horrible academic program, but I decided to pursure education via any means possible. I did not break from the pressure's society put's on us, I did not succum to the far reaching arms of injustice. I came from the ghetto's of LA, with every negative effect that life can have on a person, yet when I learned I was having a child of my own, I elevated! It was not easy but not impossible, from one raza to another, the avenues are out there, not abundantly for us, but there none the less...