View Single Post
Old 09-06-03, 03:25 PM   #10
J~Dubya
Reppin Verbal Swat Team

IP:

My punchlines are combinations of punches in every direction//1
Your dieing slow from the High Invested Venoms I'm spittin until your found dead with the infection//2
Defeatin me is like readin a test you ain't studied for cuz you know your gon' fail before tweakin the text//3
searchin ways too brake me is like Recess in quests you gonna need more then Metal Teeth before you'd b eatin the best//4
i'll punch with Illness that hurts the vortex of words worst then first-tuberculosis//5
So let me reverse OnE with flows of Osteoporosis that'll Split your Bones Faster then the work-of-mozes//6
Yo spitt you cant rhyme with a mic so I hand you a fiddle,Check dis riddle your played out more than Malcom in the Middle//7
Ill punch wit precision verbally slur you wit words that impare your vision,Slice your temple in half' so your only chance of winning is split-decision,//8
Jumpin in the Forum wit your jibba shit mate I aint scared, Cause ya rhymes are like an exercise bike, they aint 'goin no-where//9
Drain ya spinal fluid, put it in ya pen, so ya can back up ya lines, nucca,I’m firin more shots than lay-off’s at the New York Times//10