View Single Post
Old 09-07-03, 03:09 AM   #28
C-NiCe

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Orikle
"YOU'RE WACK LIKE ONOMATOPOEIA AT A BASEBALL GAME"...That Fucken Owned This Battle You Herbs haha...

this guy cannot be serious.....hahah......that line was TRASH....WHAT TYPE OF PUNCHLINE IS THAT??!!!...that shit didn't own anything.....and notice how orikle is the same person that always says RB is wack, but has over 1,000 post on here....if its that wack to you then stop postin you DICK and just leave it...how this guy took a hot FAT JOE beat and spit nuttin but garbage on it....this track was just as bad as BK's.....BK you gotta put the volume up on the beat....it sounded like the video was playin on tv and you just stood close....lol......i would vote, but i cant cuz my vote would be a tie....both tracks is just about even overall.....although BK stood out more cuz he's more understandable than orikle (100 times more understandable)...lol....but anywayz....YA BOTH NEED WORK.....i dunno how any of you got good records....lol.....ya wanted honest replies and votes...there you go.....OnE

I'm Ghost...