View Single Post
Old 09-07-03, 12:02 PM   #10
filed
Sharp Perfection.

IP:

iight

girl i loved this, and in many ways i could relate, and i do feel that many ppl can, id say a great percent of ppl feel just as lost and left behind as you and i do.

i do belive i could have been able to tell this was a true story from all the pure emotion that was flowing throu this piece.

flow was great, and so was your vocab

just remember that in a world so big there is always someone of there who cares and wants to help, you just got to leave behind the ppl that pull you down, the ones you leave you when you need them more then anything.

just want you to know that i can relate to this so much, and it really did touch me, after coming to RB ive relised that im not so different then ppl as i thought i was, that there are ppl having problems just like me, and also ive had a hard time opening up to anybody even myself, and that reading pieces here, sometimes revel whats going on inside me in a new light, makes it a bit easier to understand

my love

~Tera~
DONT HATE
Send a message via AIM to filed Send a message via MSN to filed Send a message via Yahoo to filed   Reply With Quote