View Single Post
Old 09-08-03, 05:56 PM   #8
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

IP:

tryin out a new style.........its guinea pig time........

Cant attack this, Trix and winning don't go together like Black Panthers rejecting blackness...
You lack the vertebre to back this, guess you left the rap game for a sabbatical in wackness...
A failed magician, got no Trix up his sleeve, believe when I erase past achievements...
Got no air to breathe, I spit more metaphorically sacred than Holy Mary conceivements...
Forego the times, Trix a vet? Ya rhymes couldn't speak out like oratories mediated by mimes...
Verse of worst designs, even living in The Brain would still put you in a wrong state of mind...
Trix aint tricky, couldn't rip me in pieces if my verse was paper mache at the essence...
Teach you rhyme lessons, gripping mics before spittins the only way you have stage presence...
Disperse words that cause death, your lines could be Nestle and you still couldn't crunch my verse...
Skills are the worst, bursting punches through your barrier leave you wishing you could rehearse...
Getting lyrical fits, Trix couldn't raise the bar if he was a money leader in auction bids...
Child-like spits, like cartoon rabbits and cereal box lids, all of RB knows Trix are for kids...