Thread: female emcees
View Single Post
Old 09-09-03, 02:42 PM   #16
melodramah

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by 2hot2handle
im just saying this so female emcees get better

lmao.... ur saying this in a thread in RB.. so that female emcees get better???? lol... kid, ur digging urself in a deeper hole... like lil kim, da brat or whoever gonna log on n see what "2hot2handle" wrote about female emcees and start to try to up their game... who the hell are you? you started this thread just to talk shit.. to me i dont really got nothing more to say.. cuz whatever u or anyone says bout female emcees.. or whatever... it speaks for itself n ppl gonna believe what they believe no matter what u or i say.. no matter what it is your reffering to.. u can never say "all" cuz u cant speak on "all" of any particular thing. there could be a select group of female emcees your not feeling... but damn to say all females cant rap.. its cool tho... the shyt u say speaks for itself n ppl will take from it what they want.. so my last words in this thread are... no doubt.. do the damn thing..
Send a message via AIM to melodramah Send a message via Yahoo to melodramah   Reply With Quote