View Single Post
Old 09-13-03, 12:08 AM   #2
shockthaworld
Banned

IP:

[ START ]

Ressurect-Souls., Texts-Unfold That'll Blow Egos Off-The-Dome Without A Drop-Of-Flow../ Clone Ya Loss, Left Yo |Mouth In Ya Hands| Like |Ettiquettes of Cough|../ Severed Anatomies Off And Pinned To A Cross--Bring You Closer To God../ Toss'd Ya Carcass Across Ya Squad.. (oh shit) .. Scarred-And-Bruised., Torn Apart and Abused../ This |Puss Couldn't Get His Point Across| If He Gave His Lines To A |WNBA Guard| To Use ../ Lose This Fool, Came |Cocky In This Thread| But Now Ya |Heads In A Noose| ../ I'll Carry Your |Eyes In The Mens Locker Rooms| And Really |Change Your View| .. Derranged Crews../ Fools Can Tell: Like |Spanish City Names| You |Began This Match With An EL (L)| ../

[ DONT QUIT YET ] (train your eyes for this):

|Silence Ya Wits|.,Faced-To-Place Ya |Gimmicks On Pause| ../ Too-Late, I Left Ya ‘Speechless’ Like ‘Mimes With Lockjaws’ .. / Cuz shock Gon |Clap alwaysgoin2die*| Just To Get A |Round Of Applause| ../ (damn, think about it)
Flaw-less Flows |Draws Blood| Like |Crypts Turned Artists|./ With A Flick-Of-Wrist I Leave |Nose Pissed| Like |Snot Fluid| Amidst../ Its Like Ya |Seein’ To Battle 5|, Cuz You |Face-In My Fists| ../
Blatant-Scripts, To Crack Heads In Seconds../ Scared Yet?., Like |Twin Miscarriages|, |Deliver Death In Pairs| .. Ain’t Eye’n Me—Ya Visually Impaired../ Cuz I’ll |Stab Ya Pupils With Ya Own Eye-Lashes| Just To |Part Ya Stare| .. (beyond ill)/
Rare Talents, I Come Prepared To Fathom Ya Death .'Taste The Lead' That Led To |Shoot Ya Mouth Multiple Times| Just 2 |Re-cap What Was Said| (ahhh)../
Scars A Bled.. Sidwalked Coated In Red.., Like |Recoverin’ Alcohics|, I’ll Make alwaysgoin2die |Miss A Bar| .. / Spit So lethal Chords Remain Scarred. / My Abode In Heavens Like I’ll |Pull The Sky To Tongues| And Really Let alwaysgoin2die |Drool To A Star| ..

[ 5 MINUTE DEMO, OF REAL SKILLS IS UP ] -BUY THE FULL VERSION

[BELIEVE].THA.HOTTEST.THING.OUT.[BELIEVE]
Send a message via AIM to shockthaworld Send a message via Yahoo to shockthaworld