View Single Post
Old 09-13-03, 02:23 PM   #6
Ryu
Banned

IP:

Spittin Quik Who the Fuck is that

**Picks Up Mic**

..::STARTER::..

i got Hard Checks..ur a 'Long-Way-from-Illness' so Beatin me thats a lil Far Fetched..
i Dart Necks..and Scar Text..i'm the 'Reciever-in-Prison' so every 'Punch-U-Throw' i leave ur Bars Catched!!~1

I'm hearin you Bitch, Your more Holy than a spiritual Lift,You should put my verse "between Bread" and "Bite",Its the only way you'll have a "Miracle Whip"//~2

..::MURDA::..

No one likes what you write, even your Avy is Trying to shred ya Terrible Shit,I'm tellin you this...No one feels your "Presents in Threads", even if I gave you a "Wearable Gift"//~3

Iceberg types Commercial lyrics so his rhymes can Copy-write to rap and he speaks Voluntary thoughts like Alcoholics sharing stories at Rehab//
I'll Indent Iceberg's sick mind wit da click of Tab, now his expressions Wont signal to me like Homeless People Signalin for Taxi Cabs!//~4

..::FINISHER::..

Ripped quick!- no-luck...im leaving Iceberg Jammed like a Sealed Canvis~Concealed like Meat's-in-a-Sandwich there's no hope for your Rap's!//
Ryu posting a verse agaist's this is Use-Less like Bitches rockin Jock-Strap's!//~5...lol

**Drops Mic**

You just got MURKED!!!
Send a message via AIM to Ryu