View Single Post
Old 09-13-03, 03:16 PM   #27
Spit Soldier

IP:

Right, If these can b classed as Underground then It belongs in this forum. (Its hard sayin if people made it out of da underground in the US wen ur in da UK)

I've put songs Ive found decent in Brackets.

Onyx - I think he is a great lyracist, an his beats are decent too (Best songz Ive found, Slam Harder, Last Dayz and Shut Em Down)

Necro - He Has sum of the sickest beats I've ever heard, deserves to be big (Fuck Wiv This, Gory Dayz + World Gone Mad)

VaKill - I've only got 2 of his songs but both of them are sick, he is another guy who can write ill lyrics (Sickplicity and Fallen F. Slug)

Ant Banks - Great lyrics again wiv decent beats, Im not sure if Ant Banks made it big though (Packin a Gun + Can I get a Bitch)

Cormega - Ive got 3 of his songs but only 1 of them shines on me, however if there are more songs out there like it then he deserves to be bigger (A Thin Line)

Angelous - He is a good lyricist, and It is great the way he uses Jay Z lines in sum of his songs. "Who lookin At Ya, Im lookin past ya", Why does this line remind me of "Heart Of The City" by "Jay Z"? (A.N.G.E.L, Call Me + Over)