View Single Post
Old 09-14-03, 06:27 PM   #33
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

IP:

Young P:

YEA...BATTER UP DAWG...Philly vs Philly...Street vs Young... here it is!
Dis niggaz fake, call himself STREETLEGEND but more like a FABLE OF DIRT PATHS//
Shoulda called da battle anal rape, da way i'm able ta merk ass//

Good first line but u came kinda mediocre on the 2nd on 6/10

Though I'm keepin a clenched fist, my punchlines are gettin outta hand//
Sigs and battle verses... dis nigga jacks more shit den talibans//

nice personal, but taliban & 9/11 lines are kinda played 6/10

Da rain and storm is ova...lets start on SUN-day and dis nigga wont even make it till Therzdee(Thursday)//
His lips are quiverin...cuz he know he couldnt keep 15 if he rocked a Carter jersey//(15 loses)

Nice Punch here LoL 8/10

Fact is he dr. like crazy and still aint classified as agile//(doctors havta be smart)
I merk ya casual, can't handle dis beef wit care if i marked my verse as fragile//

Once again a Nice punch here...good meta's & wordplay 8/10

Couldn't CONTROL da play on werds if his two faces ALTered// (his s/n is TwoFAced99)
Ya shits all-turd, DELETE all essence of ya MEMORY and watch ya computer screen falter//

Ok line coulda came harder on the finisher...CPU jokes aint really funny to me...cuz nobody would usem in a real battle 4/10

Total: 32/50

Street Legend

Ill Shatter~Ur~Nerves, 'Phatter~Then~Curves', I've Had~It~U~Nerd! And I'll Let U Be The Customer Cas U 'Rather~Be~Served!!!' / (Served - Defeated)

nice multi's here good punch...had 2 read it twice to realize what u said 7/10

I Drop Like Drum-Rolls Cas This 'Emcees-A-Joke', U Must Agree-I'm-Dope, Cas Really Ur Opinion Means Shit When U Gotta Copy-A-Vote!! /*

nice personal here, good punch 7/10

You Could TAKE CRAPS ON UNSTABLE LEGOS And Your SHIT WOULDNT WRECK//
Even If You CURED DAWGS ON BATTLEFIELDS You Still Wouldnt Be A VET//**

now that was just lame LoL...Cured dawgs on battlefields...I know U coulda cam better than that...4/10

What "are you?", the mo' merry the bigger, couldn't be an net-star if you were the "WEB's" Jerry Springer/
So "weak" you'll get buried to linger, u couldn't "learn verbal" skills if you married a singer/***

1st line was nice but the 2nd one was weak....5/10

I sock a dike, You couldnt even 'open up' for me just cause my 'locks are tight' /
But I strike so much fear in you, When I arrive... you straight up just drop~the~mic /

Nice multis here, good personal on 2nd line...coulda did better on the 1st though 7/10

Burned quick, ya not tha best, or damn near, even though ya recs sayin-a lot/ (he’s 25-5)
So put ya money where ya mouth-is or in other words a downpayment-on-my-cock!/ (u d/r)

LMAO now that shit was funny...good personal too..good finisher.....10/10

Total 40/60

Vote = Street Legend

When it came down to it his punches were hittin harder & so were his personals....good battle for the both of U.....Much props...
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420