Dark and Humid
Devil ready to consum me//
Life is morbid
Bullets can't penatrate through me//
you thought you was ill
Shit this industry could have fooled me//
i'm just a hencman for the devil
milestone nigga immortals can't even remove me//

Back up fast complex thoughts ready eat flesh and devour ya ass...ready to castrate ya ass..on a rampage to seek out and damage ya ASS///
methodical beasts reincarnate demons walking dead ready to darkin the earth....what is it worth...shit rivers run red and plagues infest in the dirt////
ready to hurt inflict pain on ya offspring till they plee for god to kill them...no need to concell them....cut off EYELIDS get the poloroids and film em////
bright lighted dem wits ya get kilt quick...canabalistic scriptures tought me Eat lyrics...till knowledge is power..power is evil and your lost like palzee and linquistics///
your being her doesn't fit shit...like fat chicks in spandex...even when throwing Tv's on cartoon network you still couldn't ROLL a DEX///
i'm to complex my vocab is bigger then webster spittin words....your shits upsurd....like cats on the net posing and they ass really a nerd///

hook x2

break and fracture needs of emcees at a ease with a mere smidge of my talent//
your effort was valent by ya stance stands no chance like heads hittin malets//
galant warrior fire spits to singe skin you lost again your death brings a sudden RUSH//
are you wearin blush or did the lack of blood from laserations leave ya skin alil flush//
back up pssh you get blew back with gats i thrust into your heart fuck i don't need a bullet//
i killed you and you new if you contain thoughts thats complex hit ya keys and PULL IT//
deadly hench-man scared ready to split vets your the next to catch a cold like me///
take a step and see i'll slit ya akelees tendon and tape you crys and laugh when you bleed//
deasease the board i poor evolved agents to spread death with ease to kill you all//
your feeble you can't comprehend my level i spit COMPLEX THOUGHTS just to watch you fall//

hook x2

music fades