View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 11:06 PM   #4
Flesh

IP:

Not bad kid... Too bad you have nothing on my personals lmfao.

Cane-Him Like Retirement Home's!!

Your 'A-Leg-Short'.. Lust-Without-Balance, Thats Why "Quality" In His Sig 'Crushes-His-Talent'!!! (Damn) [1]
You Hard? I have rougher callouse's, How bout this, Go to 'Wackness-Emergency' before callin me out, and get some fuckin 'Practice-Kid'!!!!
You spit the 'Wackest-Shit', Your Skills? not even 'Mere-Fright', And his audio is 'So-Fuckin-Erie', He Should 'Jeer-From-A-Mic'!! [2]
LEFT-punch, Put this 'Queer-In-The-Right-Near-Fear's-Light'!!, Claimes He's "A-Veteran', But Isnt Even Able To 'Fight-In-Elite'!!!! (omg your done) [3]
I slaughter a 'Fightless-Dike', I Stress-Directs, 'Punches-So-On-Point' to leave you 'Handicapped'.. Cave left with 'Pressed-Tourette's'
Your 'backwards-talent', this kids writes 'dyslexic-text', He needs to 'Drop-Lyrics-On-State-Gardienz' just to get 'Eclectic-Respects'!!! [4]

Dynamite A Cave

My 'salival-is-shrapnel', Cave will 'duck-my-spray's' when i tuck-this-gay
Shut-this-array, I could 'Stick-You-With-Metaphors' and you still couldnt be 'Stuck-Witta-Phrase'
Freeposting? Where your Luck-Lay's, My 'Strokes' will make Cave 'Heart-Attack' and be 'Deceased-With-Ease' [5]
My disease-is-key's, 'Strap-My-Text-To-Ya-Lungs' and leave you 'Conceived-With-Phylangeleis'!!!
You must be decieved-to-battle-me, My 'Verbiant-Plague's' kill faster than 'Dose's-Of-Zinc'
You cant 'bat-me', your 'mostly-a-blink', I'll 'Slash-Ya-Vocal-Chords-Like-Dinosaurs', leave your fuckin 'throat-extinct'!!!

End This Client Like Jack Kevorkian

'Tear-Off-Knuckle's'..heres 'My-Fist'..'MEAT/(meet)-It' when i 'Succeed-Hit's'
I bring Heat-With-CLICKS, Witta 'Carbon-Clad-MOUSE' to 'Staple-Ya-Tounge' and 'Delete-Ya-Spit'!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personals

[1]- Quality Crushes Quantity in his sig... why would he crush his own talent?
[2]- He is fucking horrible at audio... dont believe me? Just listen.
[3]- He says he is SUCH A FUCKIN VET ON THIS SITE... But yet his record isnt even high enough to battle in the Elite forum..lmfao what a crab
[4]- LOL! He hardly even gets respect on that site... but what little he does is the only he will ever get cuz he is such a hating net-nerd.
[5]- Never battles...only talks about how ill he is.... PLEASE!