View Single Post
Old 09-16-03, 09:26 PM   #12
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Are you cats loony? Damn, I ain't seen shinanagans like dis in awhile...oh did I say shinanagans, I meant dickriding.......

Mirac's Verse:

Bishop's sig says "I'm startin over, no more games", so u stopped the dicking?....
Banned already now he commin back for more, he's probably addikted to RB clicking.....
Youngblood, banned for dicking urself? This new name surely wont get u far.........
If you startin over atleast stop with the loving of Pac, everyong knows who u are.....

Pure personals...you people actually thought MO lost in personals? Bish didn't have one basically and most punches were out did by personals, I dont even have to paste anymore of the verse, these 4 beginning lines are str8 up exposing weakness, it follows along until the end, so it also had good consistancy and tho that one line about "clicking" was a little off the rhyme scheme by about a syllable, it still was ight.

Bishop's Drop

~MO~ RB don't want ya, be read ta catch four knees//
Kid couldn't take a hint, if I was giving clues for free//
Why spit close ta 20?, your verses aren't worth three bars//
Cuz ya punches are more disappointing than the birth of retards//
Quit ya cryin slut, or i'll punch ya pupils till ya eyes erupt/
Cats say I’m taking this battle..n' they aint been lyin much/

Ight, it was good....but these punches are flyin' astray without personals, becuz in case you don't hit at the opponents features...these punches might as well be directed at anyone. The problem is a lot of people think a personal is jus cuz you put ya opponents name in the actual verse, but it's not. He had a good drop, and I aint sayin' MO's verse was really good cuz it was so-so, but personals win battles and he had more.

This shit was all cuz of personals, vote= Mirac 1

Also a crew vote... AGAINST bi$hop.
-Amby
Send a message via AIM to Taktik