View Single Post
Old 09-16-03, 10:00 PM   #4
Legendary
Light Weight

IP:

This was really good. I liked reading it. You've got one in the Poetry Legends don't you? Anyways, parts of what you wrote here I really felt. It was like you were describing me.

"i wish i can show you true pain and how hard it hits me
you were unique different from the others brought
but you are just the same not as special as i thought
why is it so hard to let you go and let my heart and emotion be free
why can't i just not care what you do and let you be"

That 3rd line brought up bad memories of this girl I used to be with. Everything started out good but then she started changing and showing what she was really like. Definately not as special as I had thought she was. Then the lines after that described me some more cause I had a hell of a time letting go of her. Ok, enough of what happen to me and back to your writing.

The way it was written made me think that whatever happened between you and this guy just happened and you sat down and wrote about it. I liked that. You put a lot of emotion into it which isn't too suprising since this is an emotional thing you went through right there. Not everyone can write about it so well though. I don't really know what else to say so I hope all is going well and keep on posting.
Send a message via AIM to Legendary Send a message via Yahoo to Legendary   Reply With Quote