Thread: The End. . .
View Single Post
Old 09-18-03, 05:02 AM   #85
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

ok...here'z what I think...all y'all mufuckaz should get along...I been on RB since Sep. 2002 and you don't see me complaining about all this "End why don;t you make me a mod" shit...Sand...don't take this net shit personally man...I respect all y'all and if you wasn't cool then I wouldn't be here..ya know...Sand...I remember when I was having an aim chat with Sureal and you were hacking the chat...but did I catch beef?????? NO...and End...I remember when you banned me as 41st thief because I freeposted in a forum where they were talking shit aboout me...did I catch beef?????? NO...so stop all the bullshit and get along...both Sand and End are important aspects to life on RB... and without either of y'all the site just wouldn't be the same...I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!!!! So drop all the personal shit...let Sandy get his SM spot back and let's get RB poppin' like it was in the old dayz...holla...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote