Thread: I'm out.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-03, 11:34 PM   #79
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP:

^^yes and us normal members can do PLENTY....like 1-2 months ago i helped clean out the frontlines and elitefrontlines and guess wat...im not mod....but they appreciated my work and thanked me for helping clean out the forums in an announcement they made...see...even us normal members can do alot....if you lose a match...dont go fucking running bitching to the mods saying that it was dickryder votes or hate votes...take the lose in an honorable way...help out the mods and respect everyone and they will respect you back...if u lose a match dont bitch about it...just give respect to your opponent that won and continue battling...bitching can get you into trouble and you wont be respected..then the person that hates u will find anything to get revenge on u and u may end up getting banned and its not worth it...its just the internet and some people are going around accusing people as if they were criminals...everyone just needs to calmn down and stay together at times like these...help the mods and mods help the members...that way the site will run smoothly and it will all work out..that way we will be better then ever and this site will never die out