View Single Post
Old 09-22-03, 12:49 PM   #219
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

^^Understatement, this thread has 15 pages of replies, and only is considered stupid by those who have no insight to share.

How can a thread which has so much content posted in it, be stupid. It's on a very involved and intetlectual level, althought some people posted stupid comments, the majority of the content here can not ba labeled stupid.

You don't know why we waste our time on a government that is busy fighting a War overseas? We have to care about our system of Government is we want to remain a free society. If we value anything from our childhood, or way of life, we need to spend time discusing ways to make imoprovements. If everyone had you lack of concern for the politics that shape thier future the US would be in much worse shape today. I can see things getting worse in the future if more of todays youth adopt your juvinille policy where our country is concerned. It's very alarming that people as bright as you, talented with skills in writting, and producing music, do not voice thier concerns for the countryin which they live. Right now you may say it does not afect you in any way, but I promise there will come a day it affects you and those you care for most adversly. I pray we do not reach that day, but as things are looking today, I can foreshadow that event, but it's up to people such as yourself to care enough to make a difference. When it hits home, you're going to wish people like myself and those contributing to this thread did more to make a difference.