View Single Post
Old 09-22-03, 06:30 PM   #225
MR. LEGEND

IP:

^^^NIGGAH PLEASE^^^^
Spare me that bullshit, We're talking about two different things at the same time, and your mixing them up to make me look like I don't know what's up.

The more bullshit you spit the more YOU prove my point!

First of all the thread is What does America mean to you?

We are talking about how free this country really is. Bush was brought into the convo, cause. he has contributed to the bigger gov't forming. YET you have an excuse for his stupid ass everytime something comes up! You say he is a conservative and is against bigger gov't. BULLSHIT! because he has created Homeland security. Now laws are being passed where police can pull anybody over, they can now legally tap your phone, or come in your crib if they want too. Ask them why and they'll say "uhhhhh we suspected him as being a terrorist"

You gotdamn right I'ma stand for what's right! But you know what? people who stand up for what's right, seemed to get taken out...notice that?

Look it depends on what kind of person you are, and the opportunities life gives you. If you are ambitious, and haven't been dealt that many blows you can make it. But if they plant a scale and a pound of weed in your car...your fucked...

You see the system is set-up to keep us down. Tell Opey, that he can make a living at a company that doesn't mind about his record. Most people hear you talkin that bull but if they don't know a way to come up, then they will stay down.

That's americas plan, the rich sit back and keep theri investment secrets, build companies, and those that aren't rich, work for them and get paid peanuts

oh yeah no disrespect