View Single Post
Old 09-22-03, 07:13 PM   #228
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
^^^NIGGAH PLEASE^^^^
Spare me that bullshit, We're talking about two different things at the same time, and your mixing them up to make me look like I don't know what's up.

The more bullshit you spit the more YOU prove my point!

First of all the thread is What does America mean to you?

We are talking about how free this country really is. Bush was brought into the convo, cause. he has contributed to the bigger gov't forming. YET you have an excuse for his stupid ass everytime something comes up! You say he is a conservative and is against bigger gov't. BULLSHIT! because he has created Homeland security. Now laws are being passed where police can pull anybody over, they can now legally tap your phone, or come in your crib if they want too. Ask them why and they'll say "uhhhhh we suspected him as being a terrorist"

You gotdamn right I'ma stand for what's right! But you know what? people who stand up for what's right, seemed to get taken out...notice that?

Look it depends on what kind of person you are, and the opportunities life gives you. If you are ambitious, and haven't been dealt that many blows you can make it. But if they plant a scale and a pound of weed in your car...your fucked...

You see the system is set-up to keep us down. Tell Opey, that he can make a living at a company that doesn't mind about his record. Most people hear you talkin that bull but if they don't know a way to come up, then they will stay down.

That's americas plan, the rich sit back and keep theri investment secrets, build companies, and those that aren't rich, work for them and get paid peanuts

oh yeah no disrespect

I will admit homeland security is the only big governemnt point you have made. It was needed even before Bush, and I believe unless we want to be like France, we need it. That is the only thing you have been correct on. I just happen to feel Homeland secuirty is needed.

About the whole situation of planting weed and a scale. Like if I have never seen what cops do to get people to talk. Come on, I made it out the hood and so can everyone else. If someone is ignorant enough to allow a weed charge and planted scale ruin their life, then they are just idiots to begin with. I beat more trails due to technacalities than i care to speak of here. If you get the right people onyour side, their ignorance and corruption will show. I exposed corruption in local politics in my town back in high school, it caused a wave of change in that town. I can tell you now, that would be an obstical to me,(weed charge), but an ending blow, fuck no! Yiou just have to outsmart htese fools at thier own game, in general terms..

If they plant a scale and weed, your not fucked, it's fucked up, but youre not fucked. You just need to play chess with them and beat it. It can be done, even a murder charge can be beat, we all witnessed that on TV before. I have many mark on my record, and I still got the kind of career most would sell their own parents for. I was honest and I declared everything on my applications and secuirty papers. I was so damn good at what I did, it did not matter, they made exceptions for me. If you are not the best you can be, then I guess you will get passed over, but I was, and I got hired and cleared. I still have active invistigations on my background and it worries me, but the DOD understands these things. Or I would not have a JOB ever!!!!!

I am pursuing my own dreams, doing what I chose, and educating my daughter in the best possible way. All from a thugged out mexicano who has been in the system and part of the game since I can remember. I am not squicky clean, but I am not one to just give in. I can bitch all day about the Rich people and those with money, but it will seem hyprocritical when I myself am rich! Yes, I am going after that dream, not through Rap, but in business, so I guess you blame it on people like me, once I get there. Or you once you get a deal and blow up big like you aspire, are you going to think the same about your money? Shit people come into this country dirt poor, and in years of hard work they get Rich, are they too part of your hate. I just think that we can do positive things if we really try. I give everything I got no matter the task, all the time every time. Iguess that's why I have been sucessfull in my pursuit of education and means to support my family. I never gave it any less than everything I have.

So maybe I am wrong, we should teach our children that no matter how hard they work, they are still going to be lower class or less significant. Not me, not my daughter! She can be anyhting she works hard to achieve, no matter race creed or religion. That's what I raise her to belive, but your telling me I am wrong for that! Why?