View Single Post
Old 09-22-03, 08:30 PM   #231
Maven

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by B-squared

whats with that, we in america have the same thing, in minesota montana and in one place in wisconsin also has cows infected with the disease...

You're missing the point. We're not the one who cancelled the trade agreement, the US did. You may have infected cows, but we shouldn't be the ones suffering for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
In the day's of old, if you did not back the powers that be, the powers that be would eradicate you. If you stood against the roman, or british empires and went against their will, you would be crushed. I do not see how the US, can even be compared with those empires. We are a kind and caring people, we do not embrace war, but we are not going to sit around and wait until someone drops a nuke on us.

Yes, but you didn't go after the people with nukes, did you? North Korea have been openly making nukes, as well as other places, but you didn't touch them. You went for Iraq under the facade of Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
I know this topic is played out, so I'm not going to continue. What's done is done.
And back in tha days of old, America and Canada would nver have become independant in the first place