View Single Post
Old 09-23-03, 11:04 PM   #6
MythikuL
*Just Try And Stop Me*

IP:

destract ya visionz,intact couldnt, get in front of me if i jump'd back/literaly flopd-in dead cuz formulaz go wrong wen restrictions state true fact/
disappear,from fear of restricted formula evaporated,still can see his blood stains in the mirror
must of not hear'd made ya def,fuze ur vision,make ur W a blur/

rapin vergins in hell is the only way ur heat emurges and showz true punching surges/throbin painz hold u down, still a lost urges/
blind-date, is the only way u cant see this loss in sight/fight, u down with tight punches risin heights,but couldnt break my linez down if u had personal termitez.

face-it dawg formula cant stand in restricted-tempraturs/drastic combinations blur ya sitingz, and leave u with virus inflicted-measures/
stop-drop-inroll restricted comin out of control/couldnt lead this battle if u stold restricteds head role/

differences,make references that blissful desicions left formula blown-away/throwin up stanch umbarrable merkin u quick,cuz formulaz was born-and grown-gay/
faggotz surround him 2 quench his d.r abilities and buy-votez/couldnt drop ill if i strep'd ya and left u with dry-throats/(strep throat)

FINISHER**

out of date and still u can't get past-this/drastic losses, hold u back like elastic, fly by u and leave u with a gas'd-dis/
plain and simple ur a formula made my mad-scientists/sad-spits givin me ez thrown fists, cant restist 2 hang ya, and leave u mis-spoken and misunderstoo like bad-lispz/

I'M BACK!!!
Send a message via AIM to MythikuL