View Single Post
Old 09-24-03, 12:13 AM   #3
Madd Preacher
~OrIgINaL eXeCuToNeR~

From: BELLSIDE...THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW MOTHER FUCKER!!...~OrIgInAl~RaPbAtTlE~
IP:

hahahaahahaha....hoe!

First things first son…imma be quick_and go for the kill, and like mike_ you spittin in NEVER-land you wont EVER come-ill//
Then again if you ‘came down’_ from ya death-case-sickness, no one is ever gonna witness_ this-bitches, ATTEMPT of an exempt elect_ on the ‘Bally’ total-votes by ya lyrical ‘Fitness’//
I ‘punch-lines’ harder_ than ya New York ‘printin press’, my rhymes is guaranteed to cause choke_ might cave in ya chest, even if you grew ‘titties’_ ya rhymes wouldn’t ever come ‘close’ to ‘A-breast’// (Abreast: definition –close)
why art thou-eth a faggot? REPENT! you swine of hells evil doth sent! I tried to give this herb “Pennies”-for-his-thoughts, and this EINSTEIN still ‘don’t_make_no’ “Cents”//
C.U.M. has got them ‘pussy lips’_ that couldn’t be-any-FYNA, I spit out “cotton mouth” exposin ya ‘tubes’_ givin you “Bronchitis” of-the-VIGINA//
Man at the end of each sentence_ im ‘dotin’ my COM, but forgot to add the ‘period’_ when I mentioned-ya-mom//

Switch

But son fear-is-a-factor, my 'madd' style is saught after, but this fag cant ‘bite-the-act’ like he a ‘Shaq-fu-master’//
Im ‘supreme law of the land’ and so ya ‘balance’ is ‘checked’, I aim the gavel direct-at-ya-chest, *I find this homo guilty!*_’preach’ throw ‘the book’ at this hoe an claim this-niggas been-‘blessed’//

fuck the last two lines

igido

RN Vs RB WAR!!....yr 2000...vet~~YEA I SAID VET!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? STEP THEN YOU FUCKING HOMO'S