View Single Post
Old 09-25-03, 11:01 PM   #27
BLACK FLAME

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by ...OpeY...
just cus u didnt know what u were fuckin doing doesnt mean its not a good idea. u had no exposure. u need to put it at the top of the page with the ads where everyone will see it. have it pop up in a small player window when u click on it. and have an info page people can click on to see where these songs are comin from and how they can get songs on it. its a very good idea.

Once again get the fuck off my nuts. First off you know nothing about the whole inet radio. To have a decent radio that can have more than 11 viewers at a time is gonna cost you dough and I can bet you any amount of money no one will front it. Second off even the most sucessful internet radio stations for netboards went under after a small period of time. SO once again opey sspliv or whatever your name is STFU. Fact of the matter is there is to many textcees on this site not enough emcees no one would listen to it. Who's gonna dj all day or who will run and cut they computer on to hear some cats on the net(ill or not) when they can be doing other things. Everyone is on different time zones so it may be daytime here but it may be like night time somewhere else. Be real with yourself who is gonna devote they're time, effort and money into that shit? WTF are you getting in return? Shit most people wouldn't do that. I was a good ass mod for a long ass time before you kids even registered on the site ask anyone that was around and saw how I ran my forums when I was a active member. I would school you newbies on more stuff but the fact of the matter is I got things like College, work and my OFFLINE Rap career to worry about so frankly I don't have the time to go back and forth with you. You can talk all that jibberish you want I know the deal. I've been around the audio forums longer then most y'all have been registered, shit it was a time when me a djx ran all the audio forums period so chew on that rooks.