View Single Post
Old 09-26-03, 05:49 PM   #8
MyNd. FuLL
-W.Rite MyNd-

IP:

good battle heres my breakdown

wordplay=tie,both had good wordplay, keep it up
vocab=syn, win this one, but both had good vocab, syn just had better usage
creativity=syn,he didn't use played lines, red your shit was tight but some of your lines i have seen before, you flipped'em nice but lost points for not being creative enuff, my opinion
punches=syn=agree with lyrical on this one punches win battles, no need to do anything fancy, that is for newbs, both had nice punches but i think syntex edged you out n punches in this one
flow=syn,again cuz red your lines weren't even and kinda choppy ya know, syn had a basic flow and a good ryhme scheme throughout his entire verse
multis=neither, had multi's its cool though, both kept a safe flow and focused more on punches

favorite line=syn
your a true sick kid with sickly split skin from trying to battle syllables with SYN....
hahahahahah you wacker then frate party with no girl with you like (time for masterbation~/

was really feelin his line, nice punch,not too fancy but got the job done
personals=neither, no personals in this one, both needs to work on personals, they win battles and shows its not prewritten

vote=syntex[b/], nice battle but syn gets my vote, red got skillz just needs to fix a couple of little things to get better
honest vote guys [b]please respect it and dont bitch about it

good luck to both
holla