Thread: 12 lines
View Single Post
Old 09-27-03, 02:43 PM   #9
RythmicTendicies

IP:

Think it's been established that this is't Rb legend material, HOWEVER it's alot better then some of the shit you seem floating about Open Mic.

It takes alot of time and effort to elevate to your full potential and seeing as this is only your 2nd attempt, you can't expect to be lyrically dope, and you don't think that you are, which is good.

"Uh,these sacred scriptures
Remain playin' in your brain like Holocaust pictures"
- that was a dope line, honestly, it was good. You mentioned your piece and compared it to one of the worst events of mankind, not in the way like - this piece is the worst, like - your gonna remember this piece for generations to come..sorta thing...

Keep the "ya"'s down a bit...too many in there, if you use the same word to rhyme at the end of each sentance, looks like you are struggling with your rhyming abilities. But there was some tight multi-syllable rhyming and internals in there. You amde good comparisons to "Grim Reaper" etc.. in there, shows you can use Meta's.

"Not to fuck me,the evilest of elite creatures" - nice self-glorification there, but it seemed alittle unfinshed as you said.

Mos Def needs work, but i can't hold that against you, just keep rhyming and doing more open mics and your show your potential pretty soon, no deny your ability to win battles though

Keep reppin' tje Ireland, dosn't bother me North or Republic....lol
can you hit this up, cheers - http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81471 - being slept on..