View Single Post
Old 09-28-03, 12:22 AM   #8
RoyalSickn3ss1
Banned

IP:

*Picks Up MIC*

U bout to recieve this hit like makin siamez twins jealous ima leave u split...//1
Watch me heave ya spit cus i get real annoyed wit yur verses like my pet peeve was shit...// 2

Like my fists were lined or chemcially enhanced with deoderant beatin yu is no-sweat...//3
My hits malign beat me? yu gotta betta chance of quittin-grits without nicorette....// 4

Feeling tha pressure? yu shouldnt cause remember you a proffessional-texter....// 5
The only time this nerds associated witha lab is when hes referin-to-Dexter...//6

My words faze with word play as you fail to write.. i got you chewin on ya pen-top...// 7
As yur verbs fade you lack dick riders so you have to settle for a rim-job...//8 (Rim Job= lickin assholes and shit like that....)

Keep convincing yourself that this battle will be close only time you popping up heat is when ejecting the toast...// 9
Your rhymes arnt complex to most cuda sworn your verse was laced with anthrax the way kids go on rejecting your-post...//10

This kids out of his leaugue cus lightin lackson on fire is the only way yud have a mike(mic) blazin..//11
This pussies lost in this battle cuz re-arrangin my words is tha only way you come close to bein amazein...// 12

Your motivations are harmless, despite the fact that you wanna hold a guy...//13
Only multis yuve been related to was in grade school.. when ya learned to multiply..// 14

*Throws MIC*

aight...go ahead....

Me against c drama...(still in progress... 4-3 me)...so thats my tryout......WERD...

Aim: Royalsickn3ss1
Send a message via AIM to RoyalSickn3ss1   Reply With Quote