View Single Post
Old 10-01-03, 03:33 PM   #10
HK The Great
Light Weight

IP:

yo... this was kind hot, from both combatants... check it:
Born to kill... yo u had some nice shit up in there, u had probably two wack lines that didnt fit alll that well, i like ur flow it was nice for the most part... i was feelin that borris norris bullshit, nice wordplay and shit.... u could have done better on ur "flow" but it wasnt horrible like some dudes u could of used more norris clitoris shit, would of been tight...

COM.... DAMN homie, shit was nice for real, that nolegged hoe line was tight as was the "crew abductin me" shit, u had way better flow and i was feelin the repitition and multis, u last line got some teeth... wasnt greatness but its skillz... the shit i didnt like, was using ME to rhyme like 3X in a row, not great... u had a couple wack lines but no one is perfect right?...

Flow - Com, obviously better
Punchs - Com, hit harder
WordPlay - Equal, it was more of a punches battle then a showing of skill
Usage of SKillz (alliteration, vocab, multis, etc) - Com but BTK, all most got it wit one line, the borris norris shit i said earlier...

VOTE - COM... i dont know if u needed any more votes but i did anyway, and u both were hot so dont take it all bad, u both could beat most people....MOST...