View Single Post
Old 10-03-03, 09:02 AM   #253
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by CafeCubano
yall canadians are crack heads....all u people do is sit back, drink, and get high...have u thought of your future lately??? u canadians are STUPID!!

This coming from a guy who knows absolutly nothing about Canada........Wow we can drink and get high(carry 5 ounces i bleieve of weed and not get in trouble )...............but did you happen to think that Canada's education and health care system destroys the american system by far...........

And to the naive Amerians who say that they have bailed Canada out in hard times....??? Give me an example..................because we are a peaceful country we are not hated in the world.....last march i went to Italy.......first day i was there i had people getting angry when they thought i was american..........once i said nah im from Canada they immediatly changed there opinion....stating Canada has a nice country and nice friendly people..............

Maybe jus maybe....if america didnt go around showing there dominance as a Political and War jugernaut they wouldn't be as hated.........

Also do you know how much resourses that is sent to America from Canada alone? Guess where most of your wood, water, oil(untill you steal it from iraq) and other natural resources come from....? you guessed it Canada

So please if your not knowledgable of the topic....don't comment
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote