View Single Post
Old 10-06-03, 06:44 PM   #30
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by D-Dizzle
you sounding ignorant as fuck.....

You call that giving him the benefit of the doubt? I even left out a couple more highlights, just because this is the one that pushed it over the edge. For one...black men and monkey weren't even remotely directly referring to each other. Me calling you out on that made you realize that. Especially since I directly pointed it out in my post. Seeing that you tripped up/were wrong. You decided to try and make me look like the asshole in the situation with a much lower tone post directed at me in an attempt to make me look like the person who jumped to assumptions. I didn't jump to assumptions, I read your entire post, and posted my thoughts accordingly. I couldn't give a shit if you didn't like my 2 cents on the situation. It's not about whether you cared or not. It's an attempt to make you look at yourself before you decide calling other people out. I know your rebuttal already. "Well, look at you calling me out etc." True, I am calling you out...but that's only because you tried to call someone out who didn't deserve it....someone who probably won't even step back in this thread. On top of that you couldn't even steadfast your pathetic attempt to diss me. Check yourself...then call someone else out on their faults.