Thread: status of radio
View Single Post
Old 10-06-03, 08:33 PM   #31
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

IP:

***Steps back into thread.........

Anyways, just because monkey and black man are in the same sentence doesn't mean I meant it as a racial slur. Take what I said an put it into the two different contexts of the word.....

Now some black man comes in after him dressed in untied Timberlands, a doo-rag, and baggy Fubu shit on, and spits a wack ass gangsta verse with horrible rhyme scheme and the worst delivery ever and provides a beat that a group of banana-eating primates that live in the jungle with a low IQ could have improved upon.

Now some black man comes in after him dressed in untied Timberlands, a doo-rag, and baggy Fubu shit on, and spits a wack ass gangsta verse with horrible rhyme scheme and the worst delivery ever and provides a beat that a group of black men could have improved upon.

I mean, come on now, the context you put the word in doesn't even make sense in the sentence.
The black man supplied a wack ass beat that a group of black men could have improved upon?

I thought when I first read your post that you were going to say that my post was hard to follow along, and I figured that it probably was because I wrote it kind of late at night in a rush. So I re-read it, then read your post, and the whole "black man/monkey" connection didn't even cross my mind until you brought it up.

I meant it as a group of primates could have came up with a better beat.

Just don't be so over sensitive to words.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote