View Single Post
Old 10-07-03, 11:25 PM   #10
ShEmY

Ima Murda Dis Kid

IP:

Nigga you 'crazy' going against me I make ya 'aftermath' feel 'shady'.//1

Every single one of your lines is played out, this battle would have gotten more 'reaction' if you and Michael Jackson would have made out.//2

I don't know why Im seeking competition thats really this 'misplaced', I love to rub shit up in the new kids face.//3

Bitch Im the 'Herb'? I've almost been here a year, you've been here half a month battleing the best you get what you 'deserve'.//4

I aint throwing lines at you - Im spoonin it.. Admit - you just wanted your dick rode by "Illunatic".//5

This is an automatic win comin at my battle record, JT is even begging Thugd-Out-Mic to be accepted.//6 (Both Bitches)

This is a cruel form of murder in 'text', you think you a big shot go battle "Brooklyn" next.//7

One thing you don't deserve is this post, I've already you gave you too much publicity but whoopin yo ass in dis roast.//8

Lemme ask you a question and aint nobody lieing, how come you the one crying if JOeY's so TeRRIFYING.//9

Your check-in midaswell of been your verse, this threads gettin hits more than Jay-Z's "The Gift and The Curse".//10

Finisher:
Like Illunatic said, heres yo death certificate wheres yo 'signiature', right now me and yo girl is pickin out yo coffin 'confixture'.//11

JOeY TeRRIFYING's Death Certificate x.___________________ (sign here please)