MALB

I hate poetry your liberty speech...your soul is one id love to reach-
depression is saddening yes that is true---but where would we be without you?-
a simple ryhme scheme to this poem that will follow-
only to show you that this poetic heart is not so hollow-

DOPED:
Drowning in this liquid that reflects his soul
grasping for one touch something I can hold~

Beauty replenishes the tears that have previously ran down his cheeks.... remembering the days that he brought the sunshine out amidst the rayne wait n pause listening to the silence hoping soon that he speaks~
Speaks words of wisdom words of trust...words of love n words of lust~
lets take the journey lets travel the distance...never let you fall behind not for an instant~
Distraught thro dementicia...I'll mend this broken angels wings...sturdy his shaky hands while mother nature threatens and father time sings~
MALB I have the hopes in sight that we can make it thru anything that disaster releases....destroy the past hurt n leave in in the do’ers faces...leave it in the same places...undisclosed... no traces....~
boy for you I’d trade it all hand you my subtle skills in hopes that you‘d no longer hate poetry...,listening to your voice that speaks of a love song...I hear the melody reach out n touch me...seeing it as your words it reaches out n abducts me....
want nothing more than for you to just love me~
be the angel here n above me...malb there's nuttin I wouldn't do...nothing I couldn't resist giving u...if you’d only love this poem(for get the hate n never rest alone)
Spending eternal nights in the midst of your poetries arms....covering me protecting me from the worlds many problems....
Boy you've got to listen you've got to understand that you've touched so many---when it comes to love malb...trust theres plenty-
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B   Reply With Quote