View Single Post
Old 10-09-03, 07:00 PM   #5
HazY.B
BANNED

IP:

scuse me soon but isnt merkury suppose to rise?

Merkury heatin above his boil...counterpart to milk cultures he's bout to spoil-
Jinx Drownin you with watercolors... more 'den once MERKs fallin short to this FORM OF ART--
NO matter if you was a sheep you still couldnt bounce...its fags like you that increase 'WIN' counts--
You couldnt RISE aboue this HAZY condition if you was playing weatherman...cheap ryhmes resemblin teh mark of 'made in japan'--
CALLER ID couldnt recognize this vocal stand...from the looks of you babblin on call you teh 'RAMBLIN MANN'--
BITCH a flyweight while IM workin teh middle...out winning and outpostin why his account so little--
JINX ...you owe me a coke...tearing up your JOINTS n tendons im bout to smoke---
THROUGh your verse im tearing with my highheeels...you still exzibiting your NEWBIE appeal--
now on the 'REEL'...admit your 'hooked'...sauteid your ass you done been cooked--
cop a feel of this LADY in purple..she bout to have your ugly ass jerked from the screen like family matters n errkle--

(last line ) family matters is no longer in session and only RE runs are being played)
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B