View Single Post
Old 10-12-03, 11:24 AM   #22
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenaline Rush
Stop hatin...Cassidy is ill as fuck nd you know..writtens..freestyles..he still ripped freeway..and part 1 and part 2 of the battle..he also ripped some jay-z beats..some 50 cent beats..and have some of te best collabs I ever heard...plus..like Cassidy said hisself..he didnt even drop a cd and he's in nigga's top ten..

AIn't no hatin', foo....Hate what!?...he ain't did shit yet......I'm just stating the obvious...Everybody say they top ten matirial that don't mean its true...We talking about the best underground battlers and I don't think he should qualify if all his spits is rehearsed verses....all that writtin shit gonna run out after awhile....if a nigga sittin up spittin about what you got on, his souroundings and shit he gonna win by default.....All that mixtape shit is not freestyles..them niggas jack a beat and sit down and write they 16 or 32 like any other song..and the DJ's just call them freestyles so they won't have to pay for the sample...right now ya boi is just a mixtape rapper...lets see what happens when a real CD comes out...if he ever gets to that point.....

Bang On The Table Productions