Thread: Elevation
View Single Post
Old 10-12-03, 01:14 PM   #1
Hallow-Tipz-527

Elevation

IP:

I havnt been on a rap board in about a year...well i was untill rapconcepts.com crashed then i just stopped. i was addicted and was gettin quite good are writing...now the only good writing i can do is for a report in school. i kinda stopped rapping around that time and just left it alone while running a record label
( www.527entertainment.com )
I was told by a friend of myne who was pretty much where i am now who had joined a few boards and he said that "the more you write on there and the more feedback and help people there give you will make you better....kinda like i am now, i cant stop dropping tracks and im yet to meet someone who doesnt like my shit" so im here to just write my ass off and elevate the most i can with peoples help. so this is my question:

Whats the best way to elevate lyrically? i do read alot but that doesnt seem to be helping me any. it seems that when i grab a pen n a pad of paper i lose all of my rhyme skills, words just dont come to my head like they used to. i need some help here so if anyone can hit this or me up and lemme know some tips that helped you get where you are no matter your skill level right now.

AIM SCREEN NAME: HallowTipz527

E-Mail: Murderkillsomebody20@yahoo.com

Shorter E-Mail: owner527ent@yahoo.com

thanks alot
~PAYCE~