Thread: British rap
View Single Post
Old 10-14-03, 03:35 AM   #12
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

IP:

Yo im not from england so idk what the hip-hop scene is like over their but of what english hip-hop/music i peeped it was weak. I heard some shit os "so solid crew" and to be honest that shit was weak as hell.....its like everything has a garage feel to it wich is azz. I mean yea, I guess it would be koo if a rapper comin outta the U.K did blow up. But that person would have to come out with somethin so tiight and something new that would interest people in other countries like we do here in the U.S. But in all honesty i dont think that any english or european artist could ever blow up huge and have mad air play here in the U.S. Im Italian so when i went and visited Italy i peeped some of the hip-hop over their and it was straiight but it sounds like the american style hip-hop that was around in the early 90's here in america as far as their beats and lyrics go. I know hip-hop is new over sea's but alot of people includin myself just aiighnt feel'n yall styles and shit. Just bein honest....

If you got some hot ass u.k artist that is actually GOOD, then holla at me, ide like to peep what is comin outta their. Maybe you can change my mind about british rap, but for now its that yall is weak.....1

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26